Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A few celebs...and oh yeah, I got married!

Yesterday, I ran into Tara Reid. Ok, so unfortunately I didn't run directly into her but I stared at her so hard while walking past her trying to confirm if indeed it was her that I most likely burned a hole into her little head. Of course, it was her and of course I only snapped out of it too late to get out the camera which has a ridiculous delay when snapping photos so I would have missed my shot anyways. I can tell you that she was not wearing any pants and the top she had on pretty much required a set for any normal person on the street. Of course, celebrities never have to follow any fashion sense (commonly referred to as "high fashion" because most likely they were high when someone told them that outfit actually looked good and they believed them). Consequently, I do not have a little "cheeks hanging out of my dress" photo to sell to STAR and therefore have part of my wedding paid for. Dang it!

Also, Dan and I almost rear ended Beth Chapman (Dog's wife on "Dog the Bounty Hunter", aka my Halloween outfit) when we were driving to get our hot Malasadas from Leonard's Bakery...of course, I am not 100% sure if it was Beth but the lady was short, the car was kind of WT and the liscense plate said "Beth C" and I'm pretty sure there aren't too many Howlies on the island that would get a plate like that. We also drove past Da Kine Bail Bonds twice so far and no dog sighting but I haven't given up hope yet!

Oh yeah, and then a few days ago we got married and stuff. Here are a few pics from the BIG DAY. It was perfect. Everything was absolutely perfect. The weather was perfect, everything ran without a hitch (except for when I had a blowout after Dan forgot one of the groomsmen's ties back at the house with only 20 minutes before the ceremony began and the hike back to the house was 20 minutes or more)...but other than that - everything couldn't have been more perfect! Did I say it was perfect??? It was a memorable day and we had a really great time. You'll also see that we did in fact get the tie in time so all of the groomsmen looked great and we were all set.
Our Maui Wedding

1 comment:

Tazi said...

Annika, the pictures are gorgeous and you look beautiful! You could definitely make postcards out of them. :)

I can't wait to hear more about it. Now stop your blogging and get back to newlywed bliss. Congratulations!!!