Ladies - thank you so much for the beautiful and tasty basket you sent to us for our wedding day. It was so sweet and we loved every morsel of it. I felt like I was a celebrity or something to receive such a cool gift!
We were so awestruck that we locked ourselves out of our unit for the morning. Yep, just 6 hours before we were to walk down the isle, we had to rally to find an extra set of keys since our property manager wasn't to return to the area until that evening. Thank god they haven't changed the lock since the 60's. Apparently, the ORIGINAL keys were in the clubhouse and they opened the door for us right away. I was a little peeved at Dan for locking us out that morning to say the least. Of course, I'm the one who insisted we take the photo OUTSIDE because it had more greenery in the background...
Dan and I are finally getting around to drinking the champagne from the basket tonight. I had a bad tummy the day of the wedding and the night before (let's just say I owe my wedding day to Imodium AD), so the croissant was awesome the day of and then I carted the bottle to Oahu with us in anticipation of enjoying it another day. The chocolate covered strawberries were also delightful and easily gobbled up immediately. Unfortunately, only one of two champagne glasses made it to Oahu so I'm hoping the last one makes it to Minnesota!

1 comment:
Hey Anita -- who's the dude in the photo? That's totally not the guy you introduced me to as your "completely marvelously romantic fiance" at that party at the Crystal VFW last month -- you recall? The really super short punk rock dude with the Jim Morrison tattoo on his forehead? Did you break up with him and hook up with this "Dan" person? Im totally confused. Please clarify because I was like totally ready to get my Jim Morrison tattoo removed cuz i thought that dude was kinda creepy. Actually, disregard. That wasn't you at that party ... it was my mother as I now recall ... no, no, it was Fairy's mother. God, I guess I don't really know who's mother it was, but, either way, I'm getting that tattoo removed.
Post a Comment